Join our team
HP Hydraulics offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment. Our young team loves challenges and the search for innovative and creative solutions. At HP Hydraulique, we encourage teamwork, as well as the autonomy of our employees, so that they can fully develop and fulfill themselves in their professional life.
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS
• Schedule Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
• Group RRSP with employer participation
• Group Insurance Plan
• Workplace Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Competitive salary
• 3 weeks vacation and 4 floating vacations
We are looking for an accountant, with approximately 5 to 10 years of experience in the field of administration – accounting. Under the responsibility of the company’s manager, the person will have as main responsibility to ensure the management of the company’s accounting, such as bookkeeping, processing of receivables/payables, updating of accounting entries as well as many other tasks described below.
• Processing of Receivables and Payables
• Bookkeeping and data entry
• Updating accounting entries, analysis and variances
• Monitoring and accounting for fixed assets
• Monitoring and accounting for prepaid expenses
• Bank reconciliations
• Follow-up of accounts receivable and collections
• Preparation of statements of account
• Tax credit application
• Preparation of financial statements
• Declaration of taxes, rebates and subsidies
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Mastery of Acomba accounting software
• Good knowledge of the Office suite
• Rigor and attention to detail
• Autonomy, resourcefulness and proactivity
• Very good organizational skills
• Mastery of written French
We are looking for an industrial draftsman/designer, with about 5 years of experience in 3D design and modeling. Under the responsibility of the engineer, the draftsman-designer will have as main responsibility to carry out the 3D design of various mechanical projects, while respecting the constraints of the environment, as well as the specifications of the customer. He or she may also be called upon to use our equipment to perform 3D digitizing.
• 3D modeling of mechanical or structural concepts
• Hydraulic plans
• Concept design
• Verification of plans
• Support designers with less experience
• Field surveys using 3D digitizers
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Mastery of 3D drawing software (Autodesk Inventor an asset)
• Sense of initiative
• Ability to work in a team
Send your CV or apply for a job by filling out the form.
We will contact you as soon as we receive your application.
114, RUE DES DISTRIBUTEURS,
VAL-D’OR, QC J9P 6Y1
Mo (8.00- 17.00)
Tue (8.00- 17.00)
Wed (8.00- 17.00)
Thu (8.00- 17.00)
Fri (8.00- 17.00)